The links below will help you plan your trip to LA! The best place to get information once you are LA is at the visitor information center located about a 15 minute walk from our Motel or 5 minute car drive. Our personal top recommendations for things to do while you are in LA include:
- Seeing an amazing view from The Griffith Park Observatory - free!
- Seeing the "stars" on Hollywood Blvd/Mann Chinese Theater - free!
- Spending a day at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Spending a day at Disneyland
- Visiting one of the best museums in the world - Getty Museum
- Witnessing an amazing show - IRIS by Cirque du Soleil
- Watching a Lakers, Clippers or Dodgers game!
- Downtown LA General Information - Detailed information on all there is in downtown including public transportation options.
- 213 Downtown LA Nightlife - This site provides information on bars, restaurants and events happening in the downtown area.
- Discover Los Angeles Guide - Web guide to all of the different areas of Los Angeles: Where to eat, what to see and where to shop!
- Sample Itineraries For LA - Some samples on "things to do" in LA. There's a trip planned for every interest.