1. Rooms booked within 3 days of check in date are NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-CANCELABLE.
2. 72 Hour Cancellation Policy: To cancel all other reservations, you must e-mail Jerry's Motel at email@example.com or through our 'Contact Us' form on our website with your reservation number and full name at least 72 hours (3 days) before check in time (3pm PST).
3. If you do not cancel within at least 72 hours of check in time, your credit card will be charged for a one night stay including applicable taxes if your reservation is for 1-3 nights. Cancellations for 4-7 nights will be charged for a 2 night stay plus applicable taxes. Cancellations for 8-12 nights will be charged for a 3 night stay plus applicable taxes.
4. There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of sickness, family emergency, weather/travel delays and as such, we recommend you purchase travel insurance.
5. Shortened stays - If your stay is shortened upon or after check in and some or all dates being canceled are within the next 3 days, you will be charged for a one night's stay plus applicable taxes as a last minute cancellation, per room, if you are reducing your stay by 1-3 nights. Canceling 4-7 nights will result in a charge for 2 nights plus applicable taxes. Canceling 8 -12 nights will result in a charge for 3 nights plus applicable taxes.
6. No Shows - If you do not cancel your reservation and do not show up, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
7. Reservations for 3 or more rooms are subject to a different cancellation policy and may be subject to a deposit. Cancellations must be received no less than 14 days before check in date (3pm). If you do not cancel within at least 14 days of check in time, your credit card will be charged as follows: cancellations of 1-3 nights will be charged for a 1 night stay including applicable taxes (per room). Cancellations of 4-7 nights will be charged for a 2 night stay plus applicable taxes (per room). Cancellations of 8-12 nights will be charged for a 3 night stay plus applicable taxes (per room).
1. We will do our best to accommodate special requests noted at the time of reservation (adjacent rooms, room location, etc.), but they are not guaranteed.
2. Valid credit card and photo identification required at check in.
3. Reservations booked through our hotel website, Facebook or Twitter are NOT pre-paid. The credit card is used to hold your room. Full payment is required at check in.
4. Rooms will be held until check out time of the following day. After this time, your reservation will automatically be canceled and you will be charged as a NO SHOW - your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
5. Invalid credit card will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation.
6. All rooms are NON-SMOKING. A $250 ozone cleaning fee will be charged to guests if smoking occurs within room. No smoking is allowed within 25 feet of the building.
7. One free parking spot is available per room on a first come, first serve basis. Passenger cars only - trailers, large trucks, large vans and recreational vehicles (RV's) are NOT allowed.
8. We do not allow pets (except service animals). A $250 cleaning fee will be charged to guests violating this policy.
9. Accepted forms of payment include: cash (USD), VISA and MasterCard only.
10. Guests who do not vacate the room by check out time and have not received approval from hotel management will be charged an additional one night stay.
11. All rooms located on either ground floor or second floor. Second floor rooms are only accessible via external stairs. No elevator is available.
12. Maximum number of occupants is listed in your confirmation. Additional occupants will result in an additional charge per person and additional cleaning fee.
13. Ilegal activity on the premises is STRICTLY prohibited and will result in eviction without refund.
14. Misconduct and disruption to other guests in not permitted. Uncooperative and disruptive behavior can result in eviction without refund. Parties are STRICTLY prohibited and will result in immediate eviction without refund, plus the cost of damages.
15. Removal of property or damages to rooms, furnishings or any structures on the premises can result in additional charges incurred for replacement and/or extra cleaning.
16. Availability is subject to change due to maintenance or any unexpected occurrences that prevent rooms from being occupied.
17. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.